- FAITHFUL love! This Instagram Post by Books and Boots totally made my day! It’s so perfect, right? #babyfever #cabinfever #mountainmanfever
4. Middle school cross country meets! My 12 year old son went out for his school team. I’m totally impressed that he’s running three miles after school. Makes me kinda wanna get my own booty in gear! … Well, let’s not get crazy, lol!
3. I grabbed seven of these containers for my backyard. While I don’t have a green thumb, I do have aspirations of yummy veggies overflowing these tubs! We shall see. Each family member picked out the seeds we wanted. My fourteen year old son thought he was hilarious by choosing tons of hot peppers. Not sure they will grow in Western Washington but if they do we will have the makings for salsa. #yum
2. Game of Thrones S8E3 … Gah! I know who I am hoping sits on the Iron Throne at the end of this … do you? (*I’m rooting for Sansa and Tyrion to rule together)
- I bought my plane ticket to RARE London for this September! I’m so excited to be a signing author at this event! I hope to meet some of my lovely readers! This will be my first time to London. Anywhere I must visit? (Check out my other upcoming events here!)
Hope life is treating you well, loves! Comment below with a favorite thing from your week!